Publisher: Springer , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title This book not only explains classical statistical analyses of clinical trials, but addresses relatively novel issues, including equivalence testing, interim analyses, sequential analyses, and meta-analyses, and provides a framework of the best statistical methods currently available for such purposes. Review : From the reviews of the fourth edition: "Readership: Students, physicians and investigators interested in statistical methods for clinical trials.
Buy New Learn more about this copy. Other Popular Editions of the Same Title.
Springer, Hardcover. Springer, Softcover. Search for all books with this author and title. Customers who bought this item also bought.
SPH BS 851
Stock Image. New Hardcover Quantity Available: 1.
Week 3 Selecting Proper Statistical Tests Students will learn how to select a proper statistical test, given scenarios defined by various data types. Week 6 Sample Size and Power Analysis Introduction to basic concepts in computing sample sizes and estimation power for clinical studies. Most commonly asked questions about EdX EdX. Get personalized course recommendations, track subjects and courses with reminders, and more.
Home Subjects Data Science Bioinformatics.
- mathematics and statistics online.
- Dynamic Patterns: The Self-Organization of Brain and Behavior (Complex Adaptive Systems).
- The Changing Russian University: From State to Market (Routledge Contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe Series).
- String Quartet No. 1 g minor D18 - Viola!
- Clinical trial - Wikipedia!
Facebook Twitter Envelope Url. Found in Bioinformatics. Never miss a course!
Add as "Interested" to get notified of this course's next session. Go to class. Start now for free! Sign up. To ask other readers questions about Statistics Applied to Clinical Trials , please sign up. Be the first to ask a question about Statistics Applied to Clinical Trials. Lists with This Book.
- Geological Exploration of the Southern Rock Creek Valley in DC: Washington, D.C., July 13, 1989.
- New Trends in Fluorescence Spectroscopy: Applications to Chemical and Life Sciences: v. 1 (Springer Series on Fluorescence).
- Delivery System Handbook for Personal Care and Cosmetic Products: Technology, Applications and Formulations.
This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews.
Showing Rating details. All Languages.
Statistics Applied to Clinical Trials - AbeBooks - Ton J. Cleophas; etc.:
More filters. Sort order. Jacek rated it liked it Oct 22, Hoda Javadi marked it as to-read Oct 09, There are no discussion topics on this book yet. About Ton J. Ton J. Books by Ton J. Trivia About Statistics Applie No trivia or quizzes yet.